Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Few of My Favourite Things

Since coming out of surgery last Wednesday, there are a few little things that have come to be absolutely neccessary for me. Well, there's a lot, but three of note.

Chapstick. My lips have been getting so dry that by Saturday I had literally peeled off a whole layer of skin from my lips. So very, very important.

Ikea Cups. Well any cups in general would do, but I happen to own these exact cups. Despite what all of the doctors said, drinking through a straw is tough. And drinking through a water bottle, which I usually do, is well, disaster. So cups have become important.

My Mummy. I Love Her. Nuff said.



2 comments:

  1. Ah I love going to Ikea! They have really nice chocolate there too x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ikea cups looks sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete